STANDARD DESIGN: WIRE HEATING SYSTEM CABINET
- IP 44 IK 10 cabinet with one compartment and 2 doors.
- 3 point lock swing-off doors.
- 90 and 135° door stop.
- SNCF type key handle lock.
- Off-set natural ventilation.
- Bottom plate equipped with cable entry and rodent guard device.
- Removable front strip for optimal accessibility (transformer installation).
- 20/10 thick 5754 H22 aluminium alloy.
- Polymerized polyester powder coating.
- RAL 1015 textured beige powder finish.
- 40 or 60 KVA adjustable transformer housing.
- 2 D1 type fixing rails for electrical equipment housing.
- Concrete apron : plastic anchors with 10 x 60 minimum coach screws.
- Concrete base : position a gravel or compacted crushed backfill.
Product sheet Wire heating system
Learn more about our other electrical cabinets models