This type of cabinet is intended for chlorine cylinder use. With its IP 33 and coating, this safety cabinet is resistant to moisture, shock and external corrosion.
Standard design: Chlorine cabinet
- Stress skin riveted set. IP33 protection rating in accordance with NF EN60529 standard.
- 5754 H22 thickness. 28/10 aluminium alloy.
- Polymerized polyester powder coating.
- RAL 1015 smooth beige finish.
- Other finishing on request.
- Swing-off 1 or 2 leaves doors.
- Removable ventilated lower door strip.
- 1 D1 horizontal fixing rail, 1 cylinder fixing chain.
- Rear ventilation via protected off-set.
- Semi fixed left door top and bottom bolt locked.
- Right door locked with an espagnolette and lockable triangle bolt (except ref. 0735A : standard EDF certified bolt).
- Certified EDF bolt (available for ref.1128A, 0936A and7A).
- Certified EDF subscriber cylinder equipped with key.
- Other optional coatings.