Rail - naval - toll booths
Toll booths & reinforced cabinets
Building on its expertise in the design and production of kiosks and vending machines, GROLLEAU now manufactures state-of-the-art toll booths for a renowned highway company. In addition, Grolleau produces reinforced and highly-mobile cabinets for construction sites in our regions, therefore bringing the “BIM” solution closer to our customers.
Joint co-development, from sheet metal work to testing and delivery to the end customer.
Design/Co-design taking into account the following aspects:
- Human-machine interface
Door design for marine equipment
- Steel assembly, folded profile frame, panelled door with omega and lock support.
- Stainless steel brushed leaf door frame.
- Stainless steel hinges and pins, brushed stainless steel threshold, lock, hydraulic door closer.
- Doors delivered with angle bars, mounting profiles and finishes.
- Frame in NSC S 1005 Y60R marine polyester powder paint.
- Polyrey or PVC Gislaved coating marine laminate door leaf.
- Other finishes on request.
- Mechanical or electronic lock.
- Opening-limiting device.
42dB sound damper 15-minute fire-break door | 30-minute flame-retardant.
Our doors comply with the 96/98/EC directive for SOLAS marine equipment Code FTP
Design and manufacture of railway chassis
Grolleau, designer and manufacturer of integrated onboard railway chassis.
- Finite element structure calculation for design validation (static and dynamic).
- Welds qualified according to EN 287-1 for steel and EN 9606-2 for aluminium.
- WPQR validated according to EN 15614
- WPS drafting
More informations on
rail ,naval and toll booths
BIM objects (under construction).